Traditional Irish Cottage for sale at Ladywell, Fethard-on-Sea, Wexford
Just a quick post – another lovely cottage for sale in Ladywell, Fethard-on-Sea, Co. Wexford.
A beautiful, traditional facade and ornate thatch – it is just not possible to re-create this type of cottage new. It is in need of refurbishment so could be an ideal opportunity for someone looking for a renovation project in a scenic area. I also love the really traditional feature of the flat slab over the front door porch.
It looks like it could have been a byre dwelling at one time – the lack of windows at the end of the cottage would indicate an area where livestock may have been kept. A true gem to find one of these in such good condition externally.
For more information see myhome.ie
- Sign Up
- Log In
- Cottage for sale at Clonfane, Trim, Co. Meath July 5, 2013
- Dublin 3 – Ballybough Part III – Ballybough Road to North Strand Road February 14, 2013
- Cottage Restoration: Clonliffe Road, Dublin 3 – Denis & Cora’s Story February 4, 2013
- Irish Folk Furniture Animation – Sundance January 24, 2013
- Dublin 3 – Ballybough Part II – Jones Road to Ballybough Road October 4, 2012
- Case Studies
- Cottage Industry
- Cottage Renovation
- Cottage Style
- Cottageology Irish Tour
- Country Living
- Dublin City Cottages
- Find a cottage
- Irish Cottage Seasons
- Odds & Ends
- Reasons to Love Ireland
- Visit a cottage